The DarmattTM passive fire protection system offers a removable, flexible and compact system which has been tested and certified to provide protection of flow control and other safety equipment against Hydrocarbon Fire and Jet Fire Conditions.
- DarmattTM provides up to 3 hours protection against Hydrocarbon flame temperatures in excess of 1,110oC
- Extensively tested and certified TYPE APPROVAL FIRE PROTECTION ENCLOSURE SYSTEM to UL1709 and BS476 (Pt 20 Amendment 6487) fire test curves and ISO 22899-1 Jet Fire Standard - approved by Lloyds with certificates of compliance from DNV and other specialist authorities
- Flexible lightweight and removable solution
- Panels are easily removed and refitted for essential equipment maintenance and regular inspection - maintenance of DarmattTM is not required
- Manufactured under strict quality control procedures - BSEN ISO 9001:2000